Members of the ACE Network become part of a privileged circle of independent producers, with access to some of the most experienced and successful professionals in the international audiovisual industry.
The ACE Network is a safe trusted space enabling profound collaborations through honest dialogue and fostering the valuable exchange of high-level knowledge about the independent audio-visual industry in Europe and beyond.
ACE Network members benefit from a top quality executive education in European creative producing and entrepreneurialism.
More benefits include:
- Access to ACE secure online portal including the database, forum, videos of previous workshops, and documents.
- Possibility to ask the ACE team for advice and matchmaking services. The ACE team and senior consultants offer ACE members year-round advice on development, distribution, festival strategies, and co-production partners.
- Reduced accreditation fees and special offers for various festivals throughout the year including CineMart, Berlinale EFM, Series Mania, and Cannes Marché du Film.
- Possibility to attend regular online ACE Insight sessions from key industry players eg. In 2020 Chris Mack (Netflix Executive) with a Serialized Pitch Proposal Workshop.
- Possibility to attend the Annual Reunion, 300€ supplementary fee necessary.
- 5 Spots available to attend the financing sessions of the Financing Strategies Workshop (three days), 600€ supplementary fee necessary.
- Reduced participation fees if selected for the ACE Specials.
- Film Production Business Therapy and Mediation sessions with Andrew Hildebrand at a discounted rate; Rates are based on the budget of the film or the value of the dispute.
- Possibility to vote in ACE Board elections and ACE General Assemblies.
- Possibility to stand and be elected for the ACE Board.