ACE Producers is pleased to announce the call for applications for the Training Days Norway 2023 edition, which will be taking place 10-12 October in Oslo, Norway.
The ACE Training Days Norway is a tailor-made 2-day programme designed for emerging producers at relatively early stages in their careers, who are looking to expand their network and learn more about the international context of the audiovisual industry. The workshop welcomes producers working in fiction, animation, and documentary, and strives to make the industry inclusive and diverse.
A total of 12 producers will be selected to join the workshop in Oslo. The call is open to emerging producers from all regions in Norway.
Scheduled over two days, the Training Days Norway will be themed around “The Essentials of Sustainable Film Production”. This interactive workshop will include plenary sessions and case studies, as well as group meetings provided with the help of ACE consultants who will share their knowledge and expertise.
The ACE Training Days Norway has been set up in collaboration with the Norwegian Film Institute. It is connected to the ACE 33 Content Development Workshop (9 – 14 October, Oslo), which is a workshop within the ACE Annual Programme organised for the selected 18 experienced producers from Europe and beyond.
10 – 12 October 2023
- Emerging Norwegian producers, at a relatively early stage in their careers, with an interest in the international market and co-production.
- Producers should have at least one credit on a short film.
- Producers will best benefit from the workshop when already working on a feature-length project or series in development.
- Producers would need to be committed to attending the entire workshop.
- Producers who were selected for previous editions of Training Days Norway are eligible to re-apply.
- Participation is free of charge for Norwegian producers, but we do ask for full commitment.
- ACE Producers will cover the subsistence during the workshop.
- All travel & accommodation expenses that arise will NOT be covered by the organisation.
Applications are now closed (extended deadline was 10 September, end of day).
HOW TO APPLY
Send the following documents (in English and combined into one PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A one-page motivational letter.
- A company profile.
- Producer’s biography & filmography.
- A list of current projects in development (with information and status on each project).
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact Thijs van der Laak at: email@example.com