ACE MENTORING PROGRAMME NL
The ACE Mentoring Programme aims to support Dutch producers in managing their careers and developing their international network, by providing them with the opportunity to learn from established mentors actively working within the European film industry.
The goal is to help these emerging producers reach the next level of experience, and help them in the development of their international network.
Each year three Dutch producers will be selected for the programme. After selection each producer will be matched to a mentor according to their specific needs. Throughout the year the producer will have up to 4 meetings with their mentor, either at international festivals and events where both are present, or online.
To best benefit from the programme, we ask producers to have a full-length project in development. This can be fiction, animation or documentary.
February – December 2022, with meetings held throughout the year.
Online and at international festivals and markets.
- Emerging Dutch producers with some experience in production, who are looking to expand their knowledge of international co-production, feature film financing, production, sales, distribution, marketing and business development;
- Producers should have at least one credit on a film or TV series, without necessarily having a full production credit;
- Producers need to have a full-length fiction, animation or documentary project in development;
- Producers would need to be committed to the programme for the entire duration.
- Participation is free of charge;
- All travel and accommodation expenses that may arise will not be covered by the organisation.
Extended deadline: 9 December 2021 (up to three places available)
HOW TO APPLY
Send the following documents (in English and combined into one PDF) to
- A motivational letter;
- Company profile;
- Producer’s biography & filmography;
- List of current projects in development (with information and status on each project).
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact Maegene Fabias at firstname.lastname@example.org