Cannes has been good to ACE producers this year:
- Grand Prix - Son of Saul (produced by Gabor Sipos ACE /Hungary)
- Jury Prize - The Lobster (produced by Ed Guiney ACE/Ireland, co-produced by Carole Scotta ACE/France, Leontine Petit and Joost de Vries ACE/Netherlands)
- Un Certain Regard - Jury Prize - The High Sun (produced by Ankica Juric Tillic ACE/Coratia)
- Top Prize of the Director’s Fortnight - The embrace of the serpent (produced by Cristina Gallego ACE/Columbia, a project developed at the ACE Mundus 4 Workshop)
- Fondation Gan prize for The wakhan front (produced by Jean Christophe Reymond ACE/France, co-produced by Valérie Bournouville ACE/Belgium)
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU GUYS !