ACE Producers is pleased to announce the call for applications for the Training Days NL 2023, which will be taking place 27 – 29 March.
The ACE Training Days NL is a tailor-made 2-day programme designed for emerging producers at relatively early stages in their careers, who are looking to expand their network and learn more about the international context of the audiovisual industry. The workshop welcomes producers working in fiction, animation and documentary, and strives to make the industry inclusive and diverse.
For this workshop a total of 12 producers (6 Dutch and 6 from neighbouring countries) will be selected to join the workshop taking place in Amsterdam. As ACE aims to encourage international collaboration, the call is open to emerging producers from the Netherlands, as well as Belgium, Luxembourg, and Germany.
Scheduled over two days, the Training Days NL will be themed around “The Essentials of International Co-Production, Sales and Distribution”.
This interactive workshop will include plenary sessions and case studies, as well as group meetings provided with the help of ACE consultants and producers who have notably strong track-records in marketing and promotion of international co-production projects, and who will share their knowledge and international expertise.
The ACE Training Days NL has been set up in collaboration with the Netherlands Film Fund.
27 – 29 March 2023
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Emerging producers at a relatively early stage in their careers, with an interest in international co-production (this workshop will not focus on line-production);
- Producers should have at least one credit on a short film;
- Producers will best benefit from the workshop when already working on a feature length project in development;
- Producers would need to be committed to attend the entire workshop.
- Participation is free of charge for Dutch producers;
- For producers from Belgium, Luxembourg and Germany, the participation fee for the workshop is €300;
- ACE Producers will cover the subsistence during the workshop;
- All travel and accommodation expenses that may arise will not covered by the organisation;
- Non-Dutch producers can apply to their local/national fund to support these expenses.
1 February 2023 (up to 12 places available)
HOW TO APPLY
Send the following documents (in English and combined into one PDF) to
- A one-page motivational letter;
- A company profile;
- Producer’s biography & filmography;
- List of current projects in development (with information and status on each project).
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact Ayumi Filippone at firstname.lastname@example.org