The ACE Mentoring Programme aims to support upcoming producers in managing their careers and developing their international network, by providing them with the opportunity to learn from established mentors actively working within the European film industry.
The goal is to help these emerging producers reach the next level of experience and help them in the development of their international network.
Each year up to 10 producers, based in the EU or a Creative Europe MEDIA Programme country, will be selected for the Mentoring Programme EU. However, there are also three spaces open for producers from non-EU countries. With this, ACE Producers wants to contribute in creating a film industry that is more inclusive and diverse.
After being selected, each producer will be matched to a mentor according to their specific needs. Throughout the year, the producers will have up to 4 meetings with their mentor, online or if possible in person at international festivals and events.
To best benefit from the programme, we ask producers to have a full-length project in development – fiction, animation or documentary.
March – December 2022 with a total of 4 meetings held throughout the year.
- Emerging producers with some experience in production, who are looking to expand their knowledge of international co-production, feature film financing, production, sales, and (online) distribution;
- Producers should have at least one credit on a film or TV series, without necessarily having a full production credit;
- Producers need to have a full-length fiction, animation or documentary project in development;
- Participation fee is 300€ for each participant.
- All travel and accommodation expenses that may arise will not be covered by the organisation.
25 February 2022 (up to 10 places available)
HOW TO APPLY
Send the following documents (in English and combined into one PDF) to
- A motivational letter;
- Company profile;
- Producer’s biography & filmography;
- List of current projects in development (with information and status on each project).
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact Maegene Fabias at email@example.com