Thanks to support from the Netherlands Film Fund, ACE Producers is pleased to invite 8-10 Dutch producers to participate in the session Managing Your Energy, which will happen under the umbrella of the ACE Leadership Special.
The aim of the ACE Leadership Special is to encourage and nurture successful, business acumen within the film industry, and equip participants with competence and confidence to provide effective leadership for their production companies and teams, and to become leaders through change.
The session Managing Your Energy is designed for company-owning producers with the aim to help you be at your best, more of the time. It will give you time and space together to explore ways to manage your energy, and therefore your resilience.
This very practical and interactive session is designed to give you the opportunity to:
– Embody differing energetic ‘states’
– Notice the impact of working extended hours
– Create a plan to manage your energy
The session will be facilitated by Jo Bishop. Jo is a professional Learning and Development Consultant, Facilitator, Executive and Career Coach, with over twenty years’ experience working with global corporate clients from a wide range of sectors. Jo ensures her participants leave with practical tools and techniques that can make an immediate positive impact. Her work is, grounded in positive psychology, and she’s passionate about helping leaders create an environment of psychological safety and inclusion to unlock the potential of those around them. She enjoys working with senior leaders to make a difference in their organisation, and often coaches senior teams to lead their people with purpose.
10:30 – 14:00, 21 June 2022 (including a Networking lunch with members of the ACE Leadership Special), at The Unbound, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
– We welcome producers working in fiction, drama series, animation and documentary. We strive to make the industry inclusive and diverse
– Participation is free of charge
– There are only 8 to 10 places available, producers need to be committed to attend the entire session
– Travel expenses that may arise will not be covered by the organization
– The session will be in English
Deadline: 3 June 2022
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us a short motivation and company profile (in English and combined into one PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact Al Williams email@example.com