ACE Producers is pleased to announce the call for applications for the Training Days Norway, which has been set up in collaboration with the Norwegian Film Institute.
The ACE Training Days Norway is a tailor-made 2-day programme designed for emerging producers at relatively early stages in their careers, who are looking to expand their network and learn more about the international context of the audiovisual industry. The workshop welcomes producers working in fiction, animation and documentary, and strives to make the industry inclusive and diverse. A total of 12 producers will be selected to join the workshop taking place in Øverbygd. The call is open to emerging producers from all regions in Norway.
Scheduled over two days, this interactive workshop will include plenary sessions and case studies, as well as group meetings provided with the help of ACE consultants, who have notably strong track-records in marketing and promotion in the international co-production landscape, and who will share their knowledge and expertise.
The Training Days Norway is connected to the ACE 33 Content Development Workshop (dates and location TBC), which is a workshop within the ACE Annual Programme organised for the selected 18 experienced producers from Europe and beyond.
TBA – fall 2023
- Emerging producers at a relatively early stage in their careers, with an interest in the international market and co-production (this workshop will not focus on line-production);
- Producers should have at least one credit on a short film;
- Producers will best benefit from the workshop when already working on a feature-length project in development;
- Producers would need to be committed to attend the entire workshop
- Producers who participated in the Training Days Overbygd in 2022 can reapply, since the content of this workshop will be different
- Participation is free of charge for Norwegian producers, but we do ask full commitment;
- ACE Producers will cover the subsistence during the workshop;
- All travel & accommodation expenses that arise will NOT covered by the organisation;
- The producers can apply to their local film centers and/or regional funds to support these expenses.
HOW TO APPLY
Send the following documents (in English and combined into one PDF) to
- A one-page motivational letter;
- A company profile;
- Producer’s biography & filmography;
- List of current projects in development (with information and status on each project).
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact us at email@example.com