ACE Producers is seeking an Events & Communications Coordinator for the ACE Annual Programme, the ACE Network & ACE Springboard Training Days to join its international team. With a small staff of 6 employees, we require a highly organised, proactive and driven individual.
Do you want to work within a vibrant atmosphere, coordinating events and communications, bringing your expertise to an international network of independent feature film & drama series producers and get to know more about the European independent film industry? Join us!
DESCRIPTION – ACE PRODUCERS
ACE Producers is a network of experienced feature film & drama series producers behind Europe’s finest producer training programme. The organisation has developed a strong successful brand in providing top quality executive education in creative (co-) producing and entrepreneurialism, delivering continuous life-long and dynamic learning.
Strengthening independent producers, ACE Producers uses the power of the ACE Network’s collective knowledge to tackle the challenges and seize the opportunities in an everchanging industry. ACE enables profound collaborations through honest dialogue in the safe trusted space of the ACE Network and fosters valuable exchange of high-level knowledge about the independent audiovisual industry in Europe and beyond.
An adaptable, approachable organisation, ACE is famous for delivery of its core selective training programme for experienced producers. Each year, up to 20 new ACE producers are accepted into the ACE Network, after completing the main ACE programme of advanced training, which consists of three workshops during one year. The collective learning emphasises the key position and unique responsibilities of the producer throughout the whole process of making a film: development, production, marketing and delivery to audiences/distribution.
Reflecting their creativity and dynamism, ACE producers are frequently featured among the award-winners in Cannes, Berlin and Venice, at the Oscars, European Film Awards, etc. Recent feature films such as Oscar-winners “The Father” by Florian Zeller, and Palme d’Or winner “Titane” by Julia Decourneau” have been produced by members of the ACE Network.
ACE Producers was set up in 1993 and now has over 250 active members from more than 45 countries. Network members gather for further training and professional events at all major festivals and markets during the year, and regularly co-produce with each other. The association is governed by an Executive Board consisting of 20 international film professionals.
JOB DESCRIPTION – EVENTS & COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR
The role sits within a small team that works in close collaboration to deliver a range of projects and workshops. The Events & Communications Coordinator assists the Events Manager, coordinates all communications and organises the ACE Springboard Training Days programmes.
- Coordinating all internal and external communication, and implementing the overall ACE Marketing Strategy
- Coordinating PR & Publicity activities, and producing all publicity and advertising material
- Drawing up texts for newsletters, press releases, calls for applications, the website and other publicity materials
- Organising and coordinating the ACE Springboard Training Days programmes and supervising all related communication towards participants, consultants and partners
- Assisting the Event Manager in organising and coordinating the ACE Annual Programme and Network events, the ACE Insight Sessions and festivals, this includes organising transportation, catering and overnight stays for the participants, consultants and team
- Coordinating the creation of workshop materials
- Representing the association during ACE events and those where ACE participates as a partner or co-organiser
- At least 2 years of work experience in event coordination and demonstrable experience in communications;
- Flexible worker, being prepared to take on tasks outside remit when needed, keen on networking and collaborating closely with a small team;
- Ability to efficiently plan and manage multiple assignments to meet deadlines;
- Attention to detail, preciseness in the execution of tasks and solution-oriented working approach;
- Excellent communication and organisation skills in a multi-cultural environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is a must, and additional languages are a plus;
- Essential knowledge of Microsoft Office and skilful in the use of InDesign and Photoshop;
- Friendly and outgoing;
- Interested in film and the film industry.
Starting date: preferably April 2022
Period: An annual contract with the with intention of a permanent employment in the future
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Position: Full-time (part-time working from home is possible)
Salary: Corresponding to knowledge and experience
Please send us your CV and a cover letter explaining why you’re the right person for the job before 1st of March 2022.
For further questions and applications contact: email@example.com