ACE Producers is seeking a part-time Office Manager and Network Coordinator to join its international team. With a small staff of 5 employees, we require a highly organised, proactive and driven individual to make sure the office operates efficiently and the membership processes run smoothly.
Do you want to work within a vibrant atmosphere, gain experience in administration, finance and events management, get to know more about the European independent film industry and broaden your professional network? Join us!
DESCRIPTION – ACE PRODUCERS
ACE Producers is an exclusive network of experienced independent film producers from Europe and beyond. A fundamental aim of ACE Producers is to encourage and enable international co-productions. Reflecting their creativity and dynamism, ACE producers are frequently featured among the award-winners in Cannes, Berlin and Venice, at the Oscars, European Film Awards, etc.
Producers with proven experience in their own countries are welcomed into the Network after completing the ACE programme of advanced training, which consists of three workshops. These workshops take place amongst other in Amsterdam, Edinburgh and Belgrade.
ACE has also recently launched two annual workshops entitled the Specials, for producers looking to diversify into Series and Animation production.
Founded in 1993, ACE Producers now has around 250 active members from more than 45 countries. Network members gather for further training and professional events at all major festivals and markets during the year, and regularly co-produce with each other. To know more about the ACE Network and programmes, please visit our website.
JOB DESCRIPTION – OFFICE MANAGER
- Managing day-to-day running of the office: including general administration duties, scheduling meetings, stocking the kitchen and stationery cupboard, troubleshooting and basic IT management (mainly liaising with the external IT expert).
- Streamlining and maintaining the organisation’s memberships (online database, invoicing, follow-up and keeping lists up-to-date).
- Processing applications for the Specials and point of reference for the Specials participants.
- Assisting the Specials’ Project Manager in the organisation of the Specials.
- Assisting the team with research, administration and basic logistics.
- Booking tickets and transport for the team and consultants.
- Helping run the director’s festival diary and assisting her as and when required.
- Organised, with good time-management.
- The ability to prioritise tasks and handle several tasks at once.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Dutch. Additional languages are a plus.
- Plenty of confidence in answering phones and corresponding with contacts via email.
- Experience of working independently and as part of an international team.
- Presentable, friendly and outgoing.
- Interested in film and the film industry.
- Experience in working with computer programmes (Excel, Word and Outlook. Photoshop and InDesign a plus).
- Previous office administration experience is an advantage.
Starting date: February 2020
Period: approx. 6 months, with possibility to prolong. Part time.
For applications email: email@example.com
Please send us your CV and a short email explaining why you’re the right person for the job before 16th of December 2019.